Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Dear Family and Friends,

Merry Early Christmas, loves!!!
I hope you are all having the most wonderful Christmas season!!

This week has been a very busy one filled with so many amazing experiences!! We were able to do so many incredible things!! I'm not going to tell it all, but I have to share a little miracle from my week with you all. :) It fills my heart to the brim each time I think of it.

This miracle was our meeting with our amazing friend Grażyna. :) I love her so much! My friendship with Grażyna is one that I don't think I will ever be able to describe to you all, but she just means the absolute world to me. Our meetings with her have become some of the most wonderful, spiritually uplifting experiences of my mission, and I am just so grateful to have met her.
This week, during our meeting, we were talking with her about the Holy Ghost, and had decided to share a verse with her from the Doctrine and Covenants 130:22-23. This fragment explains the Godhead and the Holy Ghost especially very well, and we love it. So, we read this verse together, and after we had finished reading, Grażyna just stared at me with a confused look for what seemed like minutes! I asked, "What do think about this verse?" and she just looked at us and said, "You know girls... You really surprised me. I never knew that God has a body?" It definitely took me by surprise to hear her say that, but I cannot even tell you all how powerful the Spirit was after that. He led that meeting in a way we had not planned, and as we talked further and testified to Grażyna of this gospel truth, the change that was taking place in her heart was physically visible on her face... It was the most incredible thing. 
I think that was the first time, possibly in her life, that when someone said the world "God", it meant something more to her than just an all powerful source... In that moment, He became real to her. 

I wish I could do that experience justice through writing, but it is impossible to describe such moments like this. The spirit testified to us all so strongly during that lesson, and I was just so grateful for His presence. He touched Grażyna's heart in a way that has never happened, and I will never forget this experience with her. 
I love her so much, and without a doubt I know that the Lord loves her too.

This gospel is true, and how wonderful it is. 

That's all the time I have today, but I just hope you all know how much I love this gospel, this work, and my Saviour Jesus Christ. I am the luckiest girl in the world to wear His name on my chest every single day, and to constantly see the hand of the Lord in not only my life, but in the lives of those I love as well. This gospel is true, and the Lord loves you! He is real. He knows you, and He will always be with you. 

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
-Matthew 11:28-30

Christ the Lord is with you always. Not only during the Christmas season, but in every moment. :) I know that this is true. 

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!!
I love you, and am so grateful for all of your love, support, and prayers! 

Wesołych Świąt, życzę wam!!
Kocham was!

Z miłością,
Siostra Kamp
Branch Wigilia (Christmas Ever) Party! I love these people.


Wojtek and Marek! They are so strange... we love them! :)

Elder Dickson and Wojtek are best pals!

Elder Dickson loves his orange's!

Our district with our best pal, Olek. :)

Some cute person decorated the tree outside our apartment :) It makes me so happy each time I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment