Sunday, April 9, 2017

Conference - the light of spring!

Dear Family and Friends,

Good morning, moi drodzy! I don't have much time for a group email today... But! General conference this week was such a miracle for me - and I am sure it was for all that were able to listen to it. I haven't had the opportunity yet to watch the Sunday Afternoon session, but the one's I have been able to watch have been such answers to so many prayers. I wanted to just very quickly share a few of my favourite quotes, even there are way too many to put in one email!

"Even in the most difficult and darkest of times, there is light and goodness all around us." -Mark A Bragg

"Show respect to all, and hatred to none." -Dale G. Renlund

"Christ says, 'Come as you are, but don't plan to stay as you are.'" -Jeffrey R. Holland

"We may need to let go of the world, so we can hang on to eternity." -Gary B. Sabin

"If you listen with the Spirit you will find your heart softened, your faith strengthened, and your capacity to love the Lord increased." -Henry B. Eyring

"It is far better to follow the Creator than the crowd." -Gary B. Sabin

"A strong testimony of our Saviour will help see us through to safety.: -President Thomas S. Monson

I hope you all enjoyed this general conference as much as I did, and that the inspired words we heard are able to bless you, lift you, and strengthen your faith as they have for mine. 
The gospel is true. Thomas S. Monson is the Lord's prophet on the earth today, and I am so grateful to the Lord that He gives us guidance through His prophets and apostoles. 

I love you all, and wish I had more time to write... But I have to be going! 
I wish you all an amazing week!! You all are so loved!!

Z miłością,
Siostra Kamp

Our lovely Sister's from Szczecin came to Bydgoszcz this week for exchanges!  We love them!! :)



Family Home evening! Making apple crisp!


Our night with my best friend <3


No comments:

Post a Comment