Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Dear Family and Friends, 

How are you all? :) It's crazy how much I've thought about you all this week! I hope you are doing well! 

This week I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to tell you all how incredibly grateful I am for you all! I will write so much more next week, but until then... 

I am so grateful for every single one of you! For the love, support, and prayers that you send my way every single day. I really can feel your prayers, and they are such a strength to me. I cannot thank you all enough! I am grateful for the most wonderful family, and for all they have given me these past 20 years. I could not ever be able to describe how much I love them, but I am so grateful for the eternity I have with them. <3 I am grateful for this gospel, and the Lord. For everything that they have given me. Everything I have, I owe to my Saviour and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to serve Him. 
There will be more to come next week, but I am just so grateful!! My heart fills to the brim every time I start to think of all my blessings. I am so lucky. :) 

I hope you all have the most WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday spent with those you love! We are blessed beyond measure. 

Do przyszłego tygodnia!
Kocham was z całego serca!

Z miłością,
Siostra Kamp

Elder Dooley, Elder Musgrave, and Elder Byrd!

Some of the Elder's in our zone

It's always the best to see these crazies!

Ania and Iza! I love them so much!

Ania's new puppy... Yes, I was in love...

Zone conference - My favourite Elder and Sister Tufts from Bydgoszcz were there!!! Yes, tears were shed when I saw them.

From Siostra Van "Siostra Kamp getting excited about food."
 Our cute little choir with their hymnbooks


Pics with my favorite little babcia, Zosia


No comments:

Post a Comment