Monday, November 14, 2016

"Never in my life!!" :)

Dear Friends and Family,

How is it already the middle of November?! Time flies way too quickly. 
I hope you all had an amazing week! :) 

This week was wonderful, of course! It's impossible to have a bad week when you are so blessed!! 

This week the miracle that is on my mind is something so small, but it just makes me smile so big everytime I think of it :) So, although of course there are others, that's the one I'll share with you all this week! 

We met with our lovely friend Edyta this week, and her cutest baby ever - little Lila! :) Unfortunately, the lesson didn't exactly go as planned, because Lila was a little restless and Łukasz had been called in to work. But, it was still wonderful to see Edyta and Lila :) I just love them so much!! Small extra side note: We had made some brownies this past week and dropped them off at Edyta's with a little note because they had all been sick, and when we came to her house this week we were all sitting on the little couch and out of the blue she just smiled and said, "Oh, look!" We looked, and hanging on the wall in the corner of a little picture frame of their family was the little note we had written them :) We all laughed, and Edyta said, "Łukasz even put it there!" It was the cutest thing ever. :) I LOVE THEM. 
Well, after our meeting with Edyta, we were on the way home and I was feeling a little down in the dumps. I'm not sure exactly why, but before I could think too much about it, Siostra Van and I saw this cute little lady walking down the sidewalk carrying some grocery bags. We walked up to her, and asked if we could help her with her bags - it was cold, and wet, and pitch-black outside - and she just lit up like we had asked if we could give her a million dollars! :) It was the cutest thing! She happily agreed, and we set off toward her house - ""her bags in one hand, her arms in the other, and talked to her all the way home :) She even asked us all about our church! It was so wonderful, and she just kept saying, "Never in my life have I met such beautiful, kind, loveable girls. Never in my life." hahaha! It was the cutest thing! I was so grateful that we had that little opportunity to serve her :) I didn't think my mood could get any better after that, but as we were walking away from her house we heard her call out, "You know what, girls? It's a shame you didn't give me your phone number! I was looking forward to talking more about your faith and Jesus Christ!" 

WHAT. 
I KNOW. 

I couldn't help but think, "Is this real life?!" :) So, obviously we quickly ran back and gave her our number, and the address to our chapel! She was so excited, and told us she would call us sometime this week :) I am so excited to meet with her again, and I am just so grateful for the little miracles like that the Lord gives us every day. I am SO BLESSED. :)

I stumbled across one of my favourite verses in the Book of Mormon this week, and wanted to share that with you all to end :) It is found in 2 Nefi 25:25-26.

"We are made alive in Christ because of our faith... We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Christ is the center of everything we do, and I am so grateful for him. This verse says it all. :) I know that my Reedemer lives. He loves you all so much, and I can feel that every time I talk with you :) As we go into this Christmas season (it's never too early ;) ), I pray that we will remember the reason for the season :) Because He lives... We are made alive. 

I love you all, and pray for you every day! Have an amazing week!!

KSOKSO! (XOXO)

Z miłością,
Siostra Kamp


I was really excited when I took this photo, because we woke up to snow!! But then later that day, it snowed sooo much!! Unfortunately by that point, I was too excited to even think about taking a photo :)

Our beautiful friend Viola took us out took lunch this week! :) I love her so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment