Tuesday, February 21, 2017

His glory is in His children.

Dzień dobry, Drodzy!! 

I hope you've all had a wonderful week! :)
Unfortunately I only have a couple minutes to write today, but I did take quite a few photos this week, so I'll send those along! :) 
I have to keep this short today, but I'll tell some quick highlights from the week! Bardzo szybko!! 

We were able to meet with our sweet friends Ewa and Anna this week and talk with them about the Plan of Salvation - both of those meetings were absolutely wonderful :) There is always such a special spirit present whenever we talk with others about our Heavenly Father's plan for us. He loves us - and that love is so evident in his perfect plan. It's true, and it is so wonderful. 

We were also able to have a conference this past friday with all the missionaries in the north, and that was wonderful as always. I just can't express enough how grateful I am for our mission president and the inspired leaders we have. I learn so much from them each day, and am so grateful for their inspired councel and guidance. I'm so lucky to be in the service of my God with such amazing people. 

I have to get going, but I just want you all to know - the Lord loves you. And so do I! :) 
There were a couple beautiful quotes shared yesterday in Sacrament meeting about the love our Father in Heaven has for us, and I want to end with those today. :)

"Of all the titles God has, Father is the one he declares. His glory isn't a mountain, as stunning as mountains are. It isn't in sea or sky or snow or sunrise, as beautiful as they all are. It isn't in art or technology, be that a concerto or a computer. No, his glory is in His children."

"My brothers and sisters, the first great commandment of all eternity is to love God with all of our heart, might, mind, and strength-- that's the first great commandment. But the first great truth of all eternity is that God loves us with all of His heart, might, mind, and strength. That love is the foundation stone of eternity, and it should be the foundation stone of our daily life. Indeed it is only with that reassurance burning in our soul that we can have the confidence to keep trying to improve, keep seeking forgiveness for our sins, and keep extending that grace to our neighbor."

I know that is true. You are all so loved. :) I hope you know that! 
I'm sorry for the lack of time today, but I love you all and wish you an amazing week!!
Until next week!

Z miłością,
Siostra Kamp

Last Preparation day:  A day of Rummikub


Elder Byrd's best friend Romney is serving in Africa, and Elder Byrd temporarily made him the screensaverof our computer :)  Caption:  "Guys.  Africa is so cool."

My cute companion made a Valentine's breakfast straight from a 5 star restaurant!  AMAZING.  She's the best!

We brought a Valentine's cake for or English class! :)


The travels to Poznań for Zone Conference!


Reunited with Elder Dickson!!!  Love him.  And of course, a photo with our Łódź baby bible's was a must.

Selfie!  Love them!

Sister Hammond!!  She is the sweetest person in the world. :)

Sister Butler!!!

Sister Thornton!!!

Sweet Sister Larsen turned 20 on Saturday!! :)

Celebrating SIOSTRA LARSEN!!!



SO MANY PRESENTS! :)

Last Pday I bought an antique Polish camera....My heart...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment